Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Solar flares 2012: Solar flare can create storm | Pakalert Press


Solar flares may make news in the year 2012. Meanwhile you can watch solar flare tonight. Many scientists say that it can create storm in the area where it will be visible A NASA report has said that a M2-class solar flare is heading towards ... more

1/24/12 Tuesday, BOT, Rain, Solar Flares, Avaiation History


1/24/12 Tuesday, BOT, Rain, Solar Flares, Avaiation History. BOT, in case you forgot stands for Big Ole Truck, my '99 F250 Ford. The big ole honker with the turbo Diesel sucker engine. I was/am considering that vehicle. All good ole boy ... more

Sorry about the solar flares and all, but...

And I really, really apologize for the solar flares. I just asked for fireworks, but my friend the Sun likes to go all out. (He's such a flaming... but oh, where would we be without him?) Oh, and I'm also sorry for the storms and high winds and so forth ... more

No comments:

Post a Comment