Sunday, January 29, 2012

FAFSA Help Desk Sessions in February : UF | Office for Student ...


FAFSA Help Desk Sessions in February. Monday, January 23rd, 2012. The Office for Student Financial Affairs is pleased to announce our annual FAFSA Help Desk Sessions, coming to a residence hall near you. Each week in February, SFA ... more

FAFSA Completion Project Expands | ED.gov Blog


“The FAFSA is the first step in helping students pay for college. The new form is simple, makes sense and is easy to complete.” â€" Arne Duncan. Secretary of Education Arne Duncan today announced the expansion of an innovative pilot project ... more

GoErie.com Blogs: Her Times - FAFSA â€" my word of the day

FAFSA â€" my word of the day. ... Here is a site that gives you some tips on how to fill FAFSA out. http://www.fafsaonline.com/fafsa-form/ â€" it is one of the few that I found really helpful. Stay tuned for more tips as I get started on my umpteenth ... more

No comments:

Post a Comment