Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Shahi Paneer Stuffed Okra | K.O Rasoi


Shahi Paneer Stuffed Okra. by Sanjana on Mar 31, 2011 • 3:51 pm 34 Comments. Coconut, dried fruits, nuts and rich spices are what make exotic Shahi cuisine fit for royalty â€" and for you and I. Dishes created in imperial kitchens during the ... more

Zesty South Indian Kitchen: Shahi Paneer/ Indian Cottage cheese ...


Shahi paneer is a restaurant favorite, and is rich in cream, nuts, paneer, tomato and spices or simple version with yogurt, cashew nuts, paneer, tomato and spices. I tried yogurt version. Shahi means royal, and was usually found in royal kitchen ... more

Baked Shahi Paneer

When I came across this recipe from my favorite cook book, I was skeptical of trying it out as I already have my own favorite way of making Shahi Paneer. But curiosity won over and I tried it out last week end and bowled over. Children loved it ... more

No comments:

Post a Comment