Monday, January 30, 2012

JerusalemStoned: Ice Cold Derriere Ponderings


Ice Cold Derriere Ponderings. We don't have heat. Things that cause me to flap my hands like a possessed chicken as a result: Coming out of the shower. Getting out of my bed. The hot water urn finishing, and me only on my fifth cup of coffee. more

ZTE V55 tablet shows off its derriere at the FCC, Sprint branding in ...


ZTE hasn't made much of a splash stateside, seeing as how the OEM was content to churn out white label devices. All that's changed now. more

Super Junior's Hangeng shows off his derriere in new selcas

Super Junior's Hangeng recently updated his Weibo (a Chinese social networking service equivalent to Twitter and Facebook) with two hilarious photos that left fans giggling. On November 29th, one of Hangeng's friends posted a picture with ... more

No comments:

Post a Comment