Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Girl Scout Cookies Nutrition Facts


Cookie monsters beware: It's Girl Scout cookie season! January means Girl Scouts are ringing doorbells, making phone calls and sending order forms to work with mom and dad. more

Learning & Fun Online for Kids: Girl Scout Cookies - Another ...


Girl Scout Cookies - Another Teachable Moment. I was walking through the mall this morning with my son and there were girl scouts selling Girl Scout Cookies. We went up to the booth and asked and learned the following (these are mostly ... more

Girl Scout Cookies: Calorie, Sugar & Fat Content | Melinda's Fitness ...

I know, I know. People don't think about nutrition facts when it comes to ordering Girl Scout cookies, but hear me out. (I'll have you know that frozen Thin. more

No comments:

Post a Comment