Tuesday, January 24, 2012

'The Bachelor': 'I'm a nice person. Don't [bleep] with me' - Blogs - Zap2it


Courtney snots, “I'm a nice person. Don't f*** with me.” Yes, that's how a nice person behaves. Ima stitch that on a pillow for my couch. more

'The Bachelor': Ben Sends One Girl Home Before The Rose ...


After three group dates in a row, Samantha decided she'd waited long enough to get the chance at a one-on-one date with Ben Flajnik on "The Bachelor" (Mon., 8 p.m. EST on ABC). more

'Bachelor' Ben Eliminates Two More Women After Fly Fishing Group ...

Ben Flajnik eliminated two more women on Monday's edition of The Bachelor, as the 29-year-old winemaker continued searching for love while infighting between the ladies seemed to dominate the night's program. Ben -- who gave Rachel ... more

No comments:

Post a Comment