Friday, February 3, 2012

outside of the bubble: Hobie 16 on Flathead Lake


I was going through the card on this little camera and found this one of my Hobie 16 on Flathead Lake and thought I'd post I little bit of summer here in the dead of winter. Don't get me wrong,.. I'm enjoying the season and whatever else.., but ... more

Cabin on Flathead Lake / Andersson Wise Architects | ArchDaily


Architects: Andersson Wise Architects Location: Polson, Montana, USA Photographs: Art Gray Locals call the granite and shale cliff. more

Averill's Flathead Lake Lodge - The Ultimate Summer....Montana ...

Averill’s Flathead Lake Lodge is a historic Guest Ranch located in the mountains of Northwest Montana and directly on the shores of Flathead Lake, the largest freshwater lake west of the Mississippi. The Lodge offers the ultimate family ... more

No comments:

Post a Comment