Monday, February 20, 2012

Lagaan and the Austrian School of Economics. | My Journal


It has been ten years since a small film called Lagaan wowed the Hollywood studio establishment. Its supporters , quite befuddlingly to most Indians turned cartwheels in delight when they saw it. Indian people wanted to say ”Oh come on! more

Majestically Gigantic :): "The Spirit of Lagaan" by Satyajit Bhatkal ...


Before getting into the book, I guess I have to mention what Lagaan means to me :) ...So let me talk a bit about Lagaan first...As it would surely be among many a reader's all-time favorites...It is, as a matter of fact, MY ALL-TIME FAVORITE ... more

How I saw 'Lagaan' | Life's Onward Journey...

"When can I submit my answer sheet?" I asked the invigilator in the examination hall. First he gave me a look as if saying "I can see on your stupid face that you don't know anything and will never qualify this exam". Finally after a pause he said ... more

No comments:

Post a Comment