Monday, February 6, 2012

NG » Blog Archive » Talaash, Agent Vinod already a hit on Youtube


Likewise, the action-spy film Agent Vinod , with Saif Ali Khan and his real life lady love Kareena Kapoor, releasing on March 23, has got 551891 views till date. Talaash features Aamir Khan, Kareena Kapoor and Rani Mukerji in lead roles. more

Images from Agent Vinod (updated) « SATYAMSHOT


Compare Don2 and Agent vinod please…and then you shall have an equal and level playing field for thoughts and reflections!! Reply. Utkal Mohanty Says: March 28, 2011 at 8:25 AM. Count me in. Surely looking forward to this one. Saif is a ... more

'I'll Do The Talking' from 'Agent Vinod'! » Bollywood News and ...

'I'll Do The Talking' from 'Agent Vinod'! Agent Vinod is out with its first song titled 'I'll Do The Talking'. The music and video looks quite impressive. Indian remake of the Boney M chart-buster Rasputin, I'll Do The Talking sees Saif Ali Khan in a ... more

No comments:

Post a Comment